skip to main content
Human resources contacts

Human resources contacts


Maxwell Unified School District posts all open positions on


Maxwell Unified School District is part of the Colusa County Substitute Teacher Consortium.  Please visit for more information on how becoming a substitute teacher in Colusa County. 
The Colusa County Substitute Teacher Consortium may no longer share employment information with districts. Every district part of the Colusa County Substitute Consortium must now obtain its own set of records. We apologize for the repetitive paperwork for every district you work in. Below is the list of documents needed on or before your first day in our district. 
Please complete the following and return it to Human Resources at Maxwell Unified School District, 515 Oak St #788, Maxwell, CA 95955, or give your information to any site administrative assistant in our district to forward. 
  • Copy of Social Security Card
  • Copy of Driver’s License
  • IRS form W-4 (1st page only)        
The second page outlines the item(s) you will need to provide in order to clear.  The most commonly used is a driver’s license and social security card (already required).